Sign in to follow this  
Guest DannyV

Log Book -- Requirements Reqest

Hi again,It's has been tossed out that a working log book would be a nice addition to Fly! II. I'm starting the project now and am looking for requirements. If you have any wants or needs in this area, let me know and I'll do my best to work them into the design.Cheers, Tony

Guest Eagle

Thanks Tony. Looking forward to a log book that works.Keep FLYing

Guest tonyc

It should obviously record all the relevant information: plane type, date, hour, length of flight,IFRor VFR, dep/dest outcome of flight.tony

Guest marcao

Tony, should be good to can add informations manually or to edit them.Regards, :-beerchugMarco Antonio SilvaBrazil

Guest DannyV

Tony,Although not a requirement of a logbook, a summary page which totals each aircraft type flown with hours per aircraft would be neat :D My 2 cents worth.Cheers,Danny VickersAustralian Fly! GroupTupolev Tu-154 Project