Sign in to follow this  

Multiplayer copter and airplane flight - EWR to FRG

Guest Wayne Smith

Helibird, NYCFlyer and I had another enjoyable Fly 2 multiplayer flight this weekend, from Newark Airport, to JFK, and then to Republic Airport in Long Island, NY (FRG). We fly every Sunday at 13:00 EST, and use Roger Wilco voice comms, as well as text chat on Fly 2 Multicom. Come join us next weekend, when we fly in the Lake Tahoe area!Here are some screenshots from our flight from NJ to Long Island.Wayne"SimPilot"

Hi there!Nice shots Wayne!Adding just a few from my point of view... (really difficult during helo flying :-)Close formation flight behind nycflyer's airplane! That pushes the 407 to the speed limits! :-)And two final pics at FRG (Republic)....Hope you join us this weekend at Lake Tahoe. Look at the last pic flying at TVL (Lake Tahoe) in Brenton's beautiful blue 407! cuRobert:-rotorEDCJWayne: will write you an e-mail tomorrow!

you guys are really enjoying fly!,keep on posting your flight experiences,inspired by your previous trip around new york I found in my archive the photos of a manhattan copter sightseeing me and my wife took three years ago,was a lifetime experience....cheers,Biberwww.LTBA.net

Hey where did you get that pic from? ;) I knew it, Fly!5 is under developing! :-) Or maybe you use already an unknown patch? :-)Just kidding, but maybe in some years our flight simulations look like the photo, who knows.... :-)Hope I can do a trip around NYC in reality someday also!Cheers!Robert:-rotorEDCJ