Sign in to follow this  
Roger Mazengarb

Adios ameobas...

Ken, as you know, the staff of AVSIM have appreciated your long standing contribution to the community of all sim enthusiasts, and we are going to miss you sorely. We hope your absense is a short one, and you know you have a home waiting here for you upon your return. Thanks for all the hard work and seeming never ending contributions!

Guest Allan Jones

Gonna miss you, Ken. Thanks for all you've done for the Fly! community.Blessings,

Guest Bjorn

Sad to hear that you are leaving....Thanks for your contribution to the Fly-community!Best regards Bj

Guest Henri W

Sorry to hear that you are leaving, Ken. You will definitely be missed over here. I wish you all the best.Thanks so much for everythig you did for the Fly! community.Best regards,Henri

Ken,thanks a lot for your great contribution so farall the best to you and to your familyBiber

Guest nycflyer

Ken, All the best, and thanks for all your contributions.-----------------------Scott CannizzaroPPASEL-KTEBAMD xp2000+ - GF4 Ti4400G4/400 - Radeon32

Ken,I am also very sorry to see you go, you have been our glue in good times and bad.The Fly forum has been thining over the last year - so I find it sad to see such a wealth of knowledge dissipate as time goes by, but thats life *:-* .Thanks so much for all your help over the past years, and I wish you all the very best for the future.Kind RegardsAndyP.S. Don`t be a stranger.

Well, Cheers Ken, thanks for everything you did for us... You have always helped me and others when we had difficulties...I'll miss your positiveness (don't know if the word exists)Cheers

Guest DannyV

Bye Ken :-waveYou have been a fantastic moderator and will be missed! See you around some time...Cheers,Danny VickersAustralian Fly! Group

Ken,I can't help feeling a little sad! I'll miss you presence here, your sympathy, the way you offered help so many (countless) times!Now, you are part of the Fly!'s landcape, as I'm sure this little community wouldn't be that nice without your patience and... -yes- wisdom!Best wishes Ken, hope to hear from you from time to time!Bons vents!Pascal

Godspeed Ken,I can't think of the name Ken Salters without thinking of Fly!All the best.

Ken, When it comes to FlyII and its continued success, your name comes to mind. Through the good times and the bad. You have stuck to your guns. Now thats something to be proud of in dealing with forums. There is a post on the old forum that sticks out when I look back. http://www.avsim.com/dcforum/DCForumID4/17153.htmlThis is the Ken Salters aka Salty Dog that will be remembered by me. Humorous,Fun Loving,and a Big Kid at heart. The best qualities to have in these days that we live in now. How about some pics of the lil tike? See if you recall this one Salty. :)TonyWhy Oh .... Why cant I ????FlyII! ver. 2.30Directx 8.1nVidia drivers 28.32ECS K7S5A SOCKETA /DDR/ AUDIO/ATX MB, DDR 128MB PC-2100 266MHZ MEMORY ,AMD ATHLON T-BIRD 1.2GHZ 256K FSB266 PGA , NVIDIA GEFORCE2 MX-400 64MB 4X-AGP

Guest ftessler

Ken,Sorry to see you go, and thanks for all your hard work here!-Franklin------------------------------Franklin TesslerG4/500Fly! for Mac Forum Co-moderator