Sign in to follow this  

Since they finished the Sept 11 Trade Center Cleanup...

Took a flight with Scott's NYC scenery and the Twin Towers still in place - sort of a memorial flight commemorating the end of the Ground Zero cleanup last week. Spurs some good memories since most of my life the Towers marked the NYC Skyline. Thought I'd post a screenshot. Hope not to offend anyone. Just thought it sparked a nice memory.-DK----Fly! II v230Dell 8200 P4/1.8G, 512MB RAM, Nvidia GF4 Ti4600 v28.83, WinXP Home Edition.CH Pro Pedals and Yoke USB.

Guest nycflyer

Again, no offense to anyone, only fond memories.lThis is a photo my Dad took from the back seat of the 172 when we used to be able to fly the Hudson river all the way up and down. This was at 900'.-----------------------Scott CannizzaroPPASEL-KTEBAMD xp2000+ - GF4 Ti4400G4/400 - Radeon32

I, for one, am moved, guys. Thanks. I lost a professional acquaintance in the Pentagon, but aside from his memory and all the comings and goings and security we Navy folks out here on the West Coast have had to deal with, there hasn't been anything we could point to and say, "There. Life is different now."Honorable remembrances, both pictures. Again, thanks.