Sign in to follow this  
greeneg

Shuffler Help..My AI are gone...HELP!!!!!!

Ok, I ran the Shuffler and now I have no AI Aircraft...not one. How can I get them back, with out a re-install.I really hate this! I really thought I was going to make it better. This Hobby Just Keeps Getting Better... :-yellow1Kind RegardsRobert

Vl3MQY.png

Guest Edam

Look in your FS2002scenedbATC folder for your backed up traffic.bgl file. If it's there, COPY it to FS2002scenedbATCscenery. Check the dates and sizes to be sure that they are different.

Hi Edam,Really glad you gave me a answer. The only problem is I did copy it back and still no AI Traffic...What to do?This Hobby Just Keeps Getting Better... :-yellow1Kind RegardsRobert

Vl3MQY.png

Guest Edam

Do you have the files default.CDP and default.dp in your aircraft folder? If not, copy them from your CDs, it's on the first one I believe.

Thank You Sir, I am getting on it now. My hope is not to do a re-install!This Hobby Just Keeps Getting Better... :-yellow1Kind RegardsRobert

Vl3MQY.png

Hu Edam,This has been one long two days with Flight Sim and AI Traffic. Now I have no AI Traffic. I have looked for those two files on the CD

Vl3MQY.png

Hi Robert. You should be able to delete or move the current traffic.bgl out of FS2002 and replace it with the one from the FS2002 CD. That should restore you to the default configuration. Hope it helps,Ed Green, KCLTegreen1@carolina.rr.com

Hi Ed, seems like you made my night. It is going to be the last thing I do before I go to bed. I really hope it works. If it does work, what did I do incorrect with the Shuffler? maybe it was TTools ?This Hobby Just Keeps Getting Better... :-yellow1Kind RegardsRobert

Vl3MQY.png

It Worked...THANK GOD!This Hobby Just Keeps Getting Better... :-yellow1Kind RegardsRobert

Vl3MQY.png

Glad it worked for you. Wish I could help with the shuffler, but I haven't had a lot of luck with it either. After I use it, all I get is transatlantic Pipers etc....Personally have had better luck with Trafficmaker by Soulis Moutsos.Best Regards,Ed Green, KCLTegreen1@carolina.rr.com

Hi Ed,Please tell me about the " TrafficMaker "...sounds intreresting!This Hobby Just Keeps Getting Better... :-yellow1Kind RegardsRobert

Vl3MQY.png

Hi Robert. It's in the File Library @ Flightsim.com. File name is tmaker.zip. It's a neat utility that allowes you to input the aircraft, altitude, times and airports and then produces the flight plan line to be cut and pasted into the decomplied flight plan text. Re-compile with Traffic Tools and off you go. Give it a try. Best reagards,Ed Green, KCLTegreen1@carolina.rr.com

Thank You Ed, I will give it a try. Can you tell me if I could use this program to make short flights with a Censna...lets say 20 miles or so at low altitudes?...I hope so.This Hobby Just Keeps Getting Better... :-yellow1Kind RegardsRobert

Vl3MQY.png

I'm certain that you could by using the Cessna's AC#. You would have to assign it some sort of flight number however.Ed Green, KCLTegreen1@carolina.rr.com