Sign in to follow this  
akriesman

There appears to be one winner among the sims after all

Guest DannyV

Fishing again I feel .... x( Danny

Taking advantage of the us not having a moderator Arni? :-8 Andy

No, I think he's probably referring to the fact that "Sims: Hot Date" outsold "Sims: Vacation" to be the all-time best selling Sims add-on pack.Rich

Guest DannyV

Hi Rich,It's great to see you back in the forum! Hope all is going well for you and your family ;-)Cheers,Danny VickersAustralian Fly! Group

"he just smoked his socks......."The mental picture I drew of that made me fall outta my chair. :-laugh1

[table width=600 bgcolor=#000000 cellpadding=5 cellspacing=5][tr][td].....Earth to Arnie....Transmission follows....Fellow captains are concerned that your message indicates serious issues may exist in the environment you presently reside in. Fellow captains conclude that environment may have impeded your faculties. Please confirm state of health by transmitting message which repeats last valid transmission. If healthy and conscious, please expand on last transmission. Earth crew very concerned.End Transmission....

:-abduct

[/td][/tr][/table]

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!! :-lol :-lol :-lolLove the "Beam Me Up"! Liked to have used that a few times myself!George

Pass the Socks I'll take a hit!!!!!!!!!!!! :-hahTonyWhy Oh .... Why cant I ????FlyII! ver. 2.30Directx 8.1nVidia drivers 28.32ECS K7S5A SOCKETA /DDR/ AUDIO/ATX MB, DDR 128MB PC-2100 266MHZ MEMORY ,AMD ATHLON T-BIRD 1.2GHZ 256K FSB266 PGA , NVIDIA GEFORCE2 MX-400 64MB 4X-AGP