Sign in to follow this  
lefteris

Attention Simmers in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Bergen!

If you are located in any of these cities in Scandanavia and would be interested in a possible get together (I have not yet finalized my schedule or commitments), post your interest here please. I will be in Copenhagen on June 28th and 29th, Stockholm on June 30th, departing to Bergen on July 2nd and leaving Bergen for the states on the evening of the 3rd. Again, I have no clue as to my commitments at this time so getting together may turn out to be near impossible, but if the slightest chance exists, I would love to meet some fellow simmers!

Tom-I will be in Athens, during the months of June, July, August, September, and on from there... If there are any plans to meet me here, I would love to meet you for that beer... :-lol

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg