Sign in to follow this  
Guest Josve

Amazing work By TJ on the RealAir Simulations Seneca Fi

I congratulate TJ known for his superb work at ROTW on his latest efforts to complete the RealAir Simulations Seneca Five N95D.TJ still has work to do to complete the panel/interior but this is going to be a cracking addition for Fly!2Peter

Guest DSandberg

That looks fantastic. I can hardly wait for this one!- David Sandberg[br][br]infomsig.jpg

I'm telling you...every time you guys at RealAir show what you've been working on, I get an addictive urge to spend all my hours on an aircraft project. That can't be good for me! :) This work makes my jaw drop. I love showing these pictures to non-simmers because they're in shock that a computer simulation can look so real!Thanks for the inspiration,Dan LarsonWorking on the Lancair Columbia 300...but may never finish!

Guest ben_

Beautiful work.Keep it coming!ThanksBen

Guest oyvindhansen

Looks magnificent,but one question:Will it have working gauges in the forward/side-views, like the Socata?Oyvind

G'day Johnny,At a guess I'd say the pics have been edited out by admin.Mate take a look over in the MSFS forum. There's a couple of locked threads about commercial individuals/groups/companies etc advertising their products in the general forums at Avsim. Looks like the ban on commercial advertising is being enforced also in the Fly! forum.Advertising freeware/non commercial stuff seems still to be allowed.Cheers,Roger @YSSY