Sign in to follow this  

So were are ...

... 4440 31 to 40 year old males, on a students income, who arent real pilots, flying FS2K2 for 2 - 5 hours a week, but not on VATSIM or SATCO, and especially not the 'Zone', in "Medium Passenger Jets", "where ever our heart takes us!". We have P3 Equivalent computers, that we spend less than $500 on, with $100-$200 worth of software, that we purachased online. We dont pay for flightsim web access, we love add-on aircraft and the file library, that is part of the Excellent Avsim service. Oh and we want thin crust pizza...I think that this survey is fascinating...BTW it is ONLY a GENERALISATION... http://flytsim.itgo.com/sigi.jpg

G'day Brenton,I think it's rather enlightening too actually. For all the noise and hoo hah on the forums I think the majority of the active forum members don't fit too well with the profile of the mainstream flight simmers. I'm at a loss as to how the average age is 31 to 40 yet the income is only a students income.? It would have been interesting to have had a country field in the questions.Ah well the marketing guru's can make what they may of the results, the survey isn't going to make me rush out and buy a new sim/aicraft/computer etc just because the majority of respondants have it.Oh and I hate pizza! :-)Cheers,Roger @YSSY

>I'm at a loss as to how the average age is 31 to 40 yet the income is only a students income.I, too, thought that was wierd... maybe it just feels like they earn $60p.w.The other thing is that the rest of the income brackets are numerous, so the votes are dispersed.http://flytsim.itgo.com/sigi.jpg