Sign in to follow this  

Regional Plane and weird lights

Hi, I have a couple of quick questions-Is their any regional jets/turboprops for Fly II like an EMB120 or CRJ700?2) I am getting some strange lights from the ground, they are several different rays all coming to a focus like a lighthouse. Is this a scenery error? What can be done to fix itThanks.Ric

Guest Josve

1.There is a Fokker F28-4000,Fokker 100,Saab 340,And soon a Fokker 50 and a ATR42-500.Take a look at my site to see all available aircraft for Fly2.2.This sounds to be a video card issue/driver issue.I had something like that with an old ATI rage fury card.Johnny"I'LL BE BACK"[div align=center]http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/josve/fly2/vas.gif][/div

Ric,Cameron Bowerman and I have been discussing resurrecting the EMB-120 project. If anyone knows how to get in touch with Bosco Leal (who was the third member of the old EMB-120 Project group) let me know.

Hi Kurt,Bosco lives in my city and I have his phone, but I think he's having some flying lessons and few spare time (like me either). I can contact with him if you like.Keyton

Keyton,I would appreciate it if you would. He was a key member of the team, and I know he was busy with several things in his life, including flying...but it would be great to be able to work with him again.

Cool thanks.Does ROTW have a website? I searched but no go...thanks

Keyton,Love to have you on board. I've been a fan of your work for quite some time. I'll send you an e-mail soon.

Hi Kurt,Thanks for the kind words.I talked with Bosco yesterday and got his email:jblealjr@terra.com.brHe is already waiting for your email.Good Luck,Keyton