Sign in to follow this  

757/767 freeware or payware

I'm kinda surprised there isn't a real high quality 757/767 package with a virtual cockpit around yet. Might be easier since you could use 2 types of aircraft with one virtual cokpit. Anyone know of plans for one in the near future?cheers!!

Guest wkzzo

Im extremly happy with 767 pic without a virtual cockpit, for general aviation aircraft a vc is fine, but for a complex package like 767 pic its not a neccesity for me. System integration and the ability to use an fmc as intended is my main priority in the 767. Until flightsims have the ability to model vc cockpits with switches that work and the ability to adjust instruments in the 3d envelope i'll stick to 2d panels.

Without a doubt, PIC and 2d will win out vs any of the 3d vc out there today for any of the commercial 'liners. VC's today simply do not offer the functionallity or capabilities that a 2d flight deck can. In my book functionality will offer much more realism than 3d VC. My opinion.Regards,Jay

i agree to a point, but virtual cockpits like the Falcon are well worth it IMHO. I think it make vfr approaches more realistic.