Sign in to follow this  
RandallR

how do you add aircraft to fly!

hidoes anyone know how you add aircraft to the game fly,i put a lear jet epd file in the aircraft flie and i got an error message saying access violation!!!

Hello ! Which version of Fly! do you have ? Did you applied the patchs to .230 ?Yves, Simvol - ROTW

The only Learjet I'm aware of for fly was for Fly! I, by Rob Young and company. I also believe you must be patched to v88 (SDK 1.01.88) for the add-on to work. This aircraft is not compatible with Fly! II.First, remove or set aside the Learjet EPD.To patch Fly! I to the SDK v88 level, you'll first need to patch to level 1.01.87. This will take you to the same level as Fly! 2K. This was originally known as the "Fly! Final Patch" and is available at Flightsim.com or here: http://www.fileplanet.com/index.asp?file=38925When you are at the v87 level, come back to Avsim.com and go to the File Library. Download the SDK 1.01.88 "Developer" or "User" Patch for the PC. Install the v88 patch.You should now be able to run the Learjet and many other add-ons and aircraft for Fly! I.

Randall Rocke