Sign in to follow this  

United Airlines 747300 ready for service

I've just sent the file to the AVSIM server. Should be available later this evening or tomorrow morning.Pete

This is the best one yet Pete!Great work.Mike

Thanks, MIke. I did discover a podding boo boo that renders the low detail model with reversered textures that are only noticable when in camera flyby mode or when you move far enough away from the model to see the model switch over from the high detail to low detail models. This also affcts the Corsair and I believe all of the 747-300 repaints I've done. I caught it on the next, British Airways 747-300 that I'am about done with and will issue a corrected version for all of the previous repaints. If I knew how to patch I'd just make one that would correct all of the repaints, but I'll have to do a new low detail model and issue seperate updates. Check out the British Airways preview on this site.Pete

Guest Fly II Pilot

Very Nice!I'll need to add yet another section to my hangar...Thanks a lot!Alejandro AmigorenaSyracuse, NYAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMGeForce 3 64MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB

Guest Henri W

Pete,What a magnificient repaint and incredible screen shots as well. They really are a joy to look at. Thanks for all your hard word and for posting these beautiful shots.Best regards,Henri

Guest Henri W

Pete,One more request. Could you please, post these shots on the screen shot forum as well. They are too beautiful to keep them hidden for a broader public.Thanks.Henri

Hello PeteAnother serie of top job livery ?Congratulations. Don't make them too fast.RegardsJean

Aahhhh!! The next best livery...British! I hope that you get the probles sorted out.Thanks Pete!Mike