Sign in to follow this  
Mac_Paint

British Airways 747-300 Preview and an advisory

Here's the British Airways 747-300. Big differences of course are that Brit Air did not use the 300 series and the engines are not the Rolls Royce as on all of their aircraft.An advisory - all of the low detail model repaints for the B747-300 that I've done, have incorrectly applied textures to rudders and engines. You can see it as the model switches from high detail to low in flyby mode or when you back way off in view point. I'll correct the previously released repaints with new low detail models. They'll be seperate updates for all of the repaints of the 747-300 I've done so look for them in the next few weeks.Pete

The BritAir 747-300 has been sent to the server, along with corrected Corsair and United Airlines pods. They should be available some time Sunday afternoon.Pete