Sign in to follow this  

Looking for Texture file

Hello everyone:Last evening, while trying to fly out of JFK, my unit crashed to the desktop and revealed this error message:"Cant load texture Datad2031597917A3514.raw file not foundfile: Texture.cppline: 1376"Obviously, without this file, I am unable to start a flight plan from JFK, (or for that matter I assume be able to fly into JFK). Would someone be so kind as to send me the file (j.henry@rdla.com) or direct me to its location?Thank you in advance for your help.Curtis

Guest nycflyer

What do you have for NY terrascenery? The TRI hi res NY and/or Ken's NY night mask?-----------------------Scott CannizzaroPPASEL-KTEB

Hello Scott:Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. At the present time, I don't know which one I have. I'm at work and can't get to my unit just yet. I know that some time back, I downloaded your Terracene file for the different NYC area airports.I'll check when I get home and let you know. I know that I have something of yours in the senery shared folder.I'll get back to you! Thanks again!Curtis

Hello Scott:What I have of yours in my sceneryshared folder is:NYC; ScottsNY1_v4 and ScottsNY2_v2.Can you offer any help or adivice on obtaining the misswing file?Curtis

scott:Can you offer any help or advice on obtaining the misswing file?Curtis

>Hello everyone: >>Last evening, while trying to fly out of JFK, my unit >crashed to the desktop and revealed this error message: >>"Cant load texture Datad2031597917A3514.raw file not found >file: Texture.cpp >line: 1376" >>Obviously, without this file, I am unable to start a flight >plan from JFK, (or for that matter I assume be able to fly >into JFK). Would someone be so kind as to send me the file >(j.henry@rdla.com) or direct me to its location? >>Thank you in advance for your help. >>Curtis Can anyone HELP??Curtis

Guest Colins2

CurtisNo-one can really help out here.It's not a simple matter of sending you 1 file.If the texture is corrupt somehow in the pod it would need to be replaced.It is a texture created by the slicer when the scenery was originally made. Maybe the author could help.Colin

Thanks for the information Colin! I don't mean to be flippy but OK, so which file do I remove and replace??Curtis