Sign in to follow this  

Bell 407 HSI fix

Guest Jan

Hello everybody.I have uploaded a new panel file for the Bell 407.It should fix the problemwith the limited working HSI. Just put it in the Data folder.Have a nice flight.(Now you can find the airport in fog also with the Bell)Jan

Guest Wayne Smith

Hi Jan,Is this a new version of the file that you sent to me awhile ago?Robert "Helibird" and I were discussing this today, as we fly the 407 most of the time. It seems like the version that Robert and I have will only connect the HSI to the NAV1 radio. Robert created a patch the links the HSI to the GPS. Have you tried to get the NAV1/GPS source switch working? Did you have any luck?Wayne

Guest Jan

Hello Wayne.It's the same file I sent to you earlier.I have not thought about the Nav/GPS button since I don't use GPS,but I might have a look at it later.Got the second engine working for my projects,and also a piston engine for the Bell 47.Jan

Hello Jan,did you receive my last mail? I don't know if your account accepted it since of the size (pics).Would be great if you write something ...take care,Robert:-rotorEDCJ