Sign in to follow this  
Roger Mazengarb

Quick poll.........

G'day all,Just a quick poll for info needed.How many of you use Fly! II in 800 x 600 resolution?I need to know if it's necessary to do 800 x 600 views.Personally I don't.Cheers,Roger @YSSY

Guest Allan Jones

I'm still running 8x6 in deference to a 15" monitor. However, I plan to upgrade to a better monitor later this summer. Then it will be all 10x7.Thanks for asking,

Sorry but I still stick with 800x600 because I believe that the primary instrument for 'instrument flight', the Artificial Horizon is only corrrectly visible in Fly! when viewed in that resolution. Climbing out in say the Navajo requires an accurate angle of climb and it is better achieved with the AI's graduations in 800x600.It also feels 'more like a real cockpit' when I have to 'move my eyes' (ie scroll around) like a real plane and I also prefer the side views to be similar scale to the front view.DaveT

Guest CaptainJ

Hi Roger, :-wave1024 X 768 :-outta

Hi again,still on 800x600 as running fly2 on 15 inch Mon with lousy eyesight.Anything higher and I need a magnifying glass. And yes, I also prefer to eyeball some gauges in 800x600.Cheers Mate,Marco1

Hello AllI use 1024 x768 on a 17 inch IIyama Vision Master Pro 410 , flat screen.It`s fine fore me.GreetsLeen de Jager

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Guest Mike94

1024 x 768-Michael

G'day all,Thanks to all who took the time to answer the poll.I've got my answer! 800 x 600 is alive and kicking.Cheers,Roger @YSSY