Sign in to follow this  
Mac_Paint

Tropical Megatop Progress Shot

Work to date on the Singapore Megatop. Halfway done.Pete

Thank you, Don. Here's a couple more shots I just took.Pete

G'day Pete,Very nice mate; never looked like that when I worked for them :-)What does the nose writing say and what is the significance of the FC?Cheers,Roger @YSSY

Hey, Roger.Nose art reads, "Now more than ever, a great way to fly", just too small to read :-( pity, took me about 30 minutes creating that text.AS for the significance of the FC and the letter E that I have to do for the aft fuse, I haven't a clue. Anyone?Pete

Guest Mgarmy

Pete,Awesome! I had the opportunity to fly this livery several times from Amsterdam to Newark as well as from Hong Kong to SFO.The F, C and E designates the service classes. F=First, C=Business and E=Economy.This aircraft was the first to have fully horizontal adjustable seats in F class.Looking forward to land this one.Mannie

G'day Mannie,Thanks for the explanation.The only time I've ever flown first class was once when I was upgraded ( cheapskate :-) ) and even that was on a company ticket.First class is just crumple zone for the tourists. Ah I'm getting cynical in my old age :-)Cheers,Roger @YSSY

Totally awesome Pete!!Any chance of tackling the Disney Dream Express for JAL??ThanksPeter

Thanks for the kind words, Peter.I've thought about the Disney livery and even did a 747SP mockup, but I think the Disney Police would come down on me hard with their BIG hammer. There are no Disney themed repaints over in the FS world and I recall reading somewhere that Disney is very protective of their copyrights.If anyone has contrary information, I'd be more than glad to give it a whack.Pete