Sign in to follow this  

Two problems with the Deb..

The first is that the HSI won't show up on the panel. WHen I go to load the plane I get 2 or 3 warnings saying something about 3rd party gauges.and the 2nd thing is that I can only lower one notch of flaps in the air, if I try more a warning comes up accross the screen saying that I am going too fast when I am only going 80kts.I hope someone can help..Tim Garcia

Tim SHHHHHH this is freeware not payware. Your not allowed to say anthing negative :-)Everthing is below 80 kts in Geofs plane so probably true to reality :-)Its their feelings you know. They get upset the creative artist thingy.You have to start "Geof this work is stunning, amazing, I am speechless with gratitude"Then you need to do a bit of the grovel thing before even contemplating pointing out anthing wroung :-)FOUR DAYS WE WAITED FOR THIS. so all rules of engagement dont apply in Geofs case.He can work all night to fix it and not surface until perfection is achieved.All we have to do is pretend we have payed with hard earned cash for Geofs plane and then we can demand anthing :-)Serious :-) Thanks Geoff for all your efforts. Looking forward to trying her out even if a couple of things dont work (probably dont on the real one either :-)Peter :-)(defender of freeware

Thanks for the advise, I will keep that in mind for next time.... I guess I brought it on a little too strong. I will do better next time..

Geof,No problem with installation here, all the gauges show up fine.I am having the same problem with the flaps. Even down to 73 kts I was still getting the warning when trying to apply full flaps.I also see a problem with the VSI. It seems to be displaying 2 to 3 times the actual climb rate.Really nice plane though, nice job!Clyde

Geof, It did that in the earlier beta too. I just thought that since you said that you gave me a very early beta that you hadn't put that gauge in yet..T Garcia

I can't put the 2nd notch of flaps until I am on the ground, and almost stopped.

Doh.. guess I should rtfm first :-) I was trying to apply full flaps at higher speeds, just kept slowing down to see if it would finally work, 73 is just where I gave up trying :-)