Sign in to follow this  

ROTW - ATR 42-500

Well, thats the end of my signature... im sure ya'll know who I am...

Guest tonyc

Can't wait for it!!!tony

Guest Eagle

How does that plane fly when the props are not turning!!!Keep FLYing

Eagle,The picture was taken at 1/100.000th sec exposure :-)Actually, the moving parts are not finished yet; the picture shows a static prop.Cheers!Pascal

Looks like a million bucks, (or make that about 20 million bucks :). Can't wait! Robert

Bonjour Pascal,L'ATR 42 est magnifique! Continuez le bon ouvrage.

Hi Tony!In fact I'm not involved with the ROTW team for the ATR. :-)BTW, I can't accept your kind words for myself, but I'm sure Jean and S

Holy Molly! That's an incredible looking plane and the panel is exceptinal.Can't wait for it.Take careMike

Yummy ! :) .How did I miss this post ?, the ATR is going to be a unique aircraft for Fly!2 - I am really looking forward to it.Am I right in thinking there will be two versions ?, I`m sure I had read something about a 72 version as well.Thanks for the info Pascal, and my sincere appreciation to the ROTW team, the quality just amazes me.Kind RegardsAndy

Hi!I really love the planes coming from the ROTW-team. The TBM 700 is a delight to fly, and is my favourite these days.I wonder if ROTW is going to do some work at the FMS in the ATR? Is it the original Hawker FMS, a revised Hawker FMS or a brand new one?Regards Andre Heggstad