Sign in to follow this  

Runtime execption code c0000005 HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can anyone help me.When I try to use Fly II editor, say add a building, the sim freezes and I get this error?----------------------------------------------------------------Msg: Runtime execption code c0000005 (EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION) at address 00410C9FFile: WINRUN.CPP line 165Time: Fri Jul 05 17:27:15 2002errno = 2 (No such file or directory)----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Stevie!Try to teleport first to another airport far enough, open the editor and go to the airport you want to modify. (I read this advice in a thread some time ago, I search for it but didn't find.)Hope this can help!Pascal

Thanks Pascal,I went right off and tried what you said, but sadly no luck.I have found I can add people and cars... bla bla with tm 2.2but still keep getting the error message when I do the same thing with fly 2 editor. If I click on the house for things like biberall, it just crashes. But it lets me get the 2 default vehicles when I click the VW beetle next to it. This was the last error message...Msg: Runtime execption code c0000005 (EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION) at address 008F59B9File: WINRUN.CPP line 165Time: Sat Jul 06 01:24:50 2002errno = 2 (No such file or directory)Any other ideas?Thanks Stevie

Guest Eagle

If you are trying to add the biberall models through the Fly 2 editor I do not think you can. I believe you need to use the Terrascene (TM2.2) program to add those models. All the scenery I have done was with the TM program.Hope this helps.Keep FLYing

Maybe thats it, many thanks Stevie

I have had the same problem with what you are discribing. the only way is to put it back to the way the sim comes out of the box :ie- delete, defragment,reinstall,patch 230no fly.ini alltercations,no tm2.2add the biberall zip to your scenery folderadd the biberall zip to your data folder It sould now be able to use the default models now with all of the models you have ;iebiberall nycv1podafg models(great models)daves models also this way it offers very good frame rates compared to TM2.2 Jeff Akins:-sun1

Thanks Jeff,I was thinking along those lines, but as Im new to all this it got a bit beyond my little grey cells. So thanks for putting me completly in the picture. All the best you you guys for helping me out.Stevie