Sign in to follow this  
Roger Mazengarb

Error help for first time user

I get this error when I try to use DirectX 8. I have a TNT2. If I use DirectX7, the graphics are all white and the framerates are extremely slow. Help please!

ToddWhat I did (probably not recommended)is rename the fly.ini file in the flyII/system directory. Restart FLYII and it will recreate the file and hopefully with out problems. I had to do this twice in the last year or so.DON

G'day Todd,Have you ever had Fly! II running ok with DX8?Go to log file GTFO in the Fly! II directory and open it in notepad. This file logs all errors. See what it has to say.reload DX8 ( the version on the Fly! CD. Don't load from some other source )Check www.Nvidia.com for latest video driverWhat is your patch status? Read the post at the top of the page.Get back to us with more specifics about your problem.Cheers,Roger @YSSY