Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dean

What ZOOM do you use?

All,I recall a post a long time ago and did a search in the current forum, archive and the old forum but could not find an answer.For those who have changed their setting, when looking out the front windscreen of airplanes, what zoom do you have set?TIA,

I remember back in Fly!1, some of the guy's were using up 3.20 And I think the purpose was to increase the frame rates also some said it looked more realistic and to scale. I just tried it and it don't look bad at 3.20, it's still 2.00 outside. With my 17"monitor set at 600x800 and the zoom at 3.20 it look's real good to these old eye's. By the way, I d/l'd your first katl when it first came out(very nice airport by the way) and noticed that the centerline was off on one of rw's don't remember which but was wondering if the rw's are going to be in the proper place? I also had this problem without your airport scenery. Still using SB 3.03, my machine can't tell any difference. anticipating your new katl. See ya in the air.

Guest Dean

I'm not sure which but I'm using either 2.0 or 2.20 inside the cockpit. I think I remember a post by Michael J. some time back were he had done all the mathematical calculations and determined 2.20 was correct. That zoom looked good to me so I left it there although I have no idea how you would actually calculate this.