Sign in to follow this  
Jet Tech

727 For FLY! 2k

Hi AllAfter a long while of silent activity, With the enormous help of Jean Sabatier. There is now the 727 available for FLY! 2k. This has been done because I still believe that there are some of us who still use the older version, and I hope to keep the interest going. Pleas download from the library and enjoy. Stay tuned for more airliners, including a Lockheed Tristar.Pat Martin

G'day Pat,What? - no picture!!Congrats on doing the hard work to get a 727 into Fly!2k.What livery is it? Cheers,Roger @YSSY

Hi Pat,Fly2K still lives on my HD. An L1011 Tristar would be AWESOME!!!!!Looking forward to it.Bob Lyddy

There is a picture in the library, however it doesn't show. Click on the *.jpg in blue in the library and you can see a small pic of it. The livery is South African Airways in the very old colour scheme

The 1011 is waiting beta testing and packaging.Pics will be released soon. It is in the TWA colour scheme of 1992.