Sign in to follow this  
Geofa

Geof, James, Reality XP

She's a real beauty! Been cruising around the KSFO area and she handles great! There are a number of things I don't understand about her, but I havn't even looked at the docs yet. Many thanks for your great effort. Now I'm gonna pull up the manual on my other PC and go back to flying. Thanks again David

Geof No 3rd party warnings and HSI seems to be fine. Hey I'm busy flying. David

My copy on download keeps telling me the Identification Verifier has failed. Anyone else with troubles like this? I have downloaded four times but no luck to install the B33.

Hey Geof.... What an aircraft !!!! She's smooth as silk.. The download went without a hitch. Everything is working fine with no Gremlins on board... Thanks for all your hard and determined work... The Sourdough @ KDCA