Sign in to follow this  
RandallR

Concise quick reference checklists for Fly II

Hello Folks,I've just bought the European edition of FlyII and I wondered if I could find some decent checklists for the Aurora & Peregrine. I hand wrote some based on the automatic cues in the original Fly but they seem to have sped this up considerably in FlyII and I've long since lost them!The walkthrough in the manual for starting the Peregrine is a great read but it has some inconsitencies in terms of what you actually can see on the various panels. Has anybody produced a comprehensive guide?P.S. I'm having great fun with this!CheersJames

James,For right now, press the K key. This will bring up the checklists that are built-in to Fly! II to get you going (and shut down). There are some comprehensive lists that people are putting out that you may want to search for, including some new software that will allow you to set up more detailed lists that will run within Fly! II.I'm on the run right now, but I'll check back later and see if I can find them for you (if someone else doesn't come along and provide them).

Randall Rocke

Guest ben_

Thanks for the link.I remember reading his Malibu guide in Fly!2k days, but after a Hard Disk crash a few months back I had lost all my links and I had forgotten about his site.Ben

Guest ben_

JamesYou may want to try Tony Crider's "Advanced Checklist v1.5" which is improving in capabilities all the time plus it has a built in editor for putting in your own bit of information.It's available here at AVSIM although I always have trouble finding it. Whwnever I use the search engine for 'checklist' or 'advanced' in the TRI sections it doesn't see any thing.I think the actual title is checklist_v2.zip or something like that.Ben

Thanks Ben,This is the one I was thinking of - I'm guessing that if you use Extended Search and enter Tony as the author it will come up quickly. I believe that he has come out with a number of updates, so James, you may want to sort by date to get the latest version.

Randall Rocke