Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kurt

Terrascene and my new Computer

Guest ba747heavy

Hey All --It's been a while since I have posted. I recently got a new computer with an AMD Athlon XP 1700+, 512 MG RAM, and a PNY GeForce4 Ti4600 in it. I am wondering if any of you guys know of a way to make my monitor brighter, because it is really dark, but the brightness and contrast is on max in the monitor settings. Is there a tweak utility out there that can do the trick?Also, right now, my new computer is not hooked up to the internet, so I can't do the TS because of the USG/DEM data. Is there any way for me to download it, burn it on a CD-R, and move it to my new computer?Thanks,

Guest Dean

As far as I know you would still have to create the scenery with TS2 in order to download the data files so you would need TS2 installed. You could zip the TGA images and related files and then burn them to a CD for Fly II to slice on your new computer but this is a cumbersome process.

Guest Gregg580

Fred, go to the desk top properties. Right click on the desktop, and under advance ..go into the NView tab,device settings, color corrections. You should be able to adjust and save your settings. Good for tweeking the gamma sos not to get overly bright.

Guest ba747heavy

Gregg --Thanks!! That did the trick.Kurt --Thanks also, those links helped me get my monitor working better.Thanks again,