Sign in to follow this  

Fly 2 Framerate Comparsion

Hello!Previously there were many posts about the performance of fly2.Now I made a site where you can add hardware details, and framerate values. So if you fill the table, it helps the otherrs to choose the right hardware to this great sim.Please visit http://fly2framerate.uw.huThanksGaborgregusg@freemail.hu

Guest Josve

Hello Gabor!!Just filled out the form :)Only a few things......What kind ov view? Inside/outsideWhere in NY? JFK/over the city?What plane?I used the flyhawk with outside view over NewYork facing the city,and with 4Xfsaa enabled.There should be the same settings for all.All must use the same plane and the same location.Johnny"I'LL BE BACK"[div align=center]http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/josve/fly2/vas.gif][/div

Also, we should make sure user's add-ons are the same. Comparing over NYC with stock scenery is very different than for those using Scott Cannizaro's (NYCFlyer's) NYC scenery and airports.-DK----David KohlFly! II v230Dell 8200 P4/1.8G, 512MB RAM, Nvidia GF4 Ti4600 v28.83, WinXP Home Edition.CH Pro Pedals and Yoke USB.

Hello Gabor,Entering your site from the link, it starts so slowly that I almost decided not to wait. But I did, and the only thing I saw was an e-mail address and 3 notes from the author.

Guest Sabadin

The view button for the comments doesn't seem to work. That would give people a better idea of how the numbers where found.

Hello Johnny!Thanks for comment, I will update the site, when I will have time.I just wanted to start the site, and did not think about your questions.Next Thing I will do is to make an explanation page, and there will bedetails about the fields.The speed is slow, because that free server belonds to a very small company, and they could not rent more international bandwith. From Home (Hungary) via modem the speed seems better then many other "hangar pages"Gabor>Hello Gabor!! >>Just filled out the form :) >>Only a few things...... >What kind ov view? Inside/outside >Where in NY? JFK/over the city? >What plane? >>I used the flyhawk with outside view over NewYork facing the >city,and with 4Xfsaa enabled. >>There should be the same settings for all.All must use the >same plane and the same location. >>Johnny >>"I'LL BE BACK" >>[div >align=center]http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/josve/fly2/vas.gif][/div

Hello Hans,Thanks for comment, I will update the site, when I will have time.The speed is slow, because that free server belonds to a very small company, and they could not rent more international bandwith. From Home (Hungary) via modem the speed seems better then many other "hangar pages"Enable Java in your browser to see the menu.Gabor>Hello Gabor, >>Entering your site from the link, it starts so slowly that I >almost decided not to wait. But I did, and the only thing I >saw was an e-mail address and 3 notes from the author.

Hello David!Thanks for comment, I will update the site, when I will have time.Next Thing I will do is to make an explanation page, and there will bedetails about the fields.Gabor>Also, we should make sure user's add-ons are the same. >Comparing over NYC with stock scenery is very different than >for those using Scott Cannizaro's (NYCFlyer's) NYC scenery >and airports. >>-DK >>---- >David Kohl >Fly! II v230 >Dell 8200 P4/1.8G, 512MB RAM, Nvidia GF4 Ti4600 v28.83, >WinXP Home Edition. >CH Pro Pedals and Yoke USB.