Sign in to follow this  

Air New Zealand 747-300

Probably my last 747-300 repaint. First cut. This weekend.Pete

Pete you big tease !.Beautiful ANZ repaint !, I really appreciate your hard work.Between Roger`s RNZAF 727, Grant`s RNZAF King Air and now this, I am spoiled for choice.Thanks Pete.Andy

Outstanding!Been waiting for someone to do this livery for ages so here's a BIG thank you.Who said Kiwis can't FLY!.:-lol

Guest GrantM

Pete,As always, absolutely gorgeous!Grant

Guest GrantM

Andy,I would still like to see images of that RNZAF King Air flying around in your beautiful NZAA scenery.Grant

Guest Fly II Pilot

Pete,Thanks for continuing to repaint aircraft. It is so nice to see something new from you almost every week... And by the way, what we see from you is also very nice, like this one.Take care,Alejandro AmigorenaSyracuse, NYAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMGeForce 3 64MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB

Grant,I took quite a few shots several months ago but forgot to upload them (at one time I had 100+ screenshots), I`m trying out a new idea on the airport terrain in the next few days - so I promise to upload some shots of that beautiful RNZAF King Air in several days.Thanks again for the wonderful repaint !.Kind RegardsAndy

G'day Pete,As always Pete a great repaint. I really don't know how you do it, having a new repaint every couple of days. And still maintaining the highest of standards.If you stop painting the 747's what is your next project?Cheers,Roger @YSSY

She,s a "Beauty" Its a must have in any collection.

Grant,I have posted two of your stunning repaints in the screenie forum.Kind RegardsAndy

G'day Andy,Danny Vickers has posted that, with the help of Chris Wallace, he has managed to overcome Sydneys watery runway problem. Does this mean we might see Auckland in the near future? I really hope so as from memory it was really something special.Cheers,Roger @YSSY

Hi Roger.Well, its been no secret about how frustrated I feel about this problem and I`m sure Danny knows about this. If someone has a fix for the water under runway headache, then perhaps this information should be shared with the rest of us.And once the fix is available I can finish up the scenery and move on to something else.Thanks Roger :) Kind RegardsAndyPete`s latest repaint.

G'day Andy,Three of the nicest screenshots I've seen.Andy I don't know just exactly what Danny has done or even if it is a fix for your problem. Read the post about Australian databases.Cheers,Roger @YSSY

Thanks Roger.Han`s and I tried that technique some time ago, it turned a huge chunk of coastline into large squares which reside outside the custom scenery area.I am interested in finding out what Colin comes up with, failing that then I will wait for the patch.Kind RegardsAndy