Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hagar

Hey! Just wait a minute here!

Guest rene_35

Hi Lefteris,we don't know how, but here, at ROTW, we are ready to work in order to give another chance at Fly!I know we have C++ programmers.Please send me a mail to give us more explanations about your idea.Ren

Rene-Two of your developers have already contacted me - you are very welcome to join them if you have the C++ skills... ;-)

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

As an IT instructor, I always bring up the topic of flight simulation to my class during breaks. I then tell them about Fly!2, and that if they want a really good feeling of what it's like to follow checklists, and fly with realistic flight models, Fly!2 is the one they ought to check out. The price is right.I include a couple of screenies to convince them. Most of them have not heard of Fly!, although some know it by name. All are impressed with the quality of panels, and even more so when I tell them that all switches work as they should.The people at NavCan (formely Transport Canada), that is, the school where future Air Traffic Controllers learn, where very impressed when I told them about flying online with Roger Wilco and VATSIM.As for my part in the future of Fly!2, I can work with TS and TM.I will email Lefteris to tell him so.All these people in this forum, each with a skillset to bring forth, can accomplish great things with this sim.

Lefteris,Well I may not have the Programming skills but I will always be happy to lend a technical hand with any info you need. FLY Dead, I don't think so. HAND ME THE PADDLES AND STAND BACK. CLEAR !! :-)RegardsPaul:-cool

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Lefteris,Count me in.....if we can ever get access to the source engine.There are several things I would like to tackle, but would need source access.As you know, I am well aware of the problems in getting the source. I know that TRI would love to help out on this one, but I fully understand their dilemma :(However, if you guys at PMDG can ever pull some strings..... ;) Allen

Guest Hagar

Frank,Those pics are not easy to get...May I use one or both of them in the Screenshots section of my scenery site ? Perfect marketing pics :)

Andrew,Nice Norvegian airports on Your site.I think it's no problem to put the bird screenshots onto Your site.I was lucky to encounter those birds twice in a week after a long wait.Happy landings,Frank

Guest Hagar

Frank,I have been waiting a long time too. The birds are really nice when I can watch them fly. And they have an interesting behaviour :)I just bought a new graphics card, so I guess the birdflocks number can be increased...Thanks and happy landings,

Guest Hagar

Lefteris,I forgot to say thanks for what you`re doing for the community :)If you need a scenery guy, then check your mail.