Sign in to follow this  

FLY II, Graphics problem in WinXP

After applying patch 230, I get a problem with the graphics. Polygones and undefinable objects are drawn all over the place. I have changed the adapter from Matrox G400 to Nvidia Gforce2 MX400 and also changed the drivers and tried several versions of the drivers, but this does'nt help. Well, I can ofcourse leave the 230 patch and run on 210. Have anyone else run into this problem, and found a sollution?Regards Erlend

I cant remember what I did exactly to fix it. Try reinstalling directx 8.1 and installing new video drivers ( different ones maybe )! That may help you!

Thanks for your response.I have tried reinstalling DirectX as well, but this did not solve anything. This problem also occure when installing the Videoupdate1 on Build 164. This problem is still present.Regards ErlendHW/SW:MSI K7T, XP1800, 450MB RAM, Aopen Gforce2 MX400_64MB / WindowsXP Pro

Try switching your graphics mode to T&L. It worked for me, hope it helps!!

You made my day! - in other word's, THANK YOU. :-)This solved the problem!:-bluegrab Erlend

That only solves it temporarly! T&L worked for me too but it slowed stuff down. There is a way to fix it. I think I did something with drivers. I occured this problem when first installing XP Pro. I am glad it worked for you! Keep flying!!!

I had that problem, although with a different graphics card (Matrox Millennium G400).Try changing the vertexIndexFormat in render.ini from 1 to 0. That did it for me.John IvanENHD