Sign in to follow this  

YOU can help keep Fly growing

Guest Henri W

Johnny,I started with removing the engines from the side cockpit views. This results in a great visibility and makes the plane a joy for VFR flying as well. It looks like Jarno and I will work together to further modify the panel.Best regards,Henri

Guest Henri W

"Still, if you need some more please let me know..."Biber, thanks. I will remember this ;-)Cheers,Henri

I agree! I have uploaded several Texas airports done using the great TerraModels application. I am just starting Las Vegas (McCarren Intl)and after that probably New Orleans, and Pensacola. Will probably re-release IAH Houston. Just got back from vacation and noticed that a lot of construction has changed the look from how the USGS image files show its terminals. I try to make the airports "resemble" the look of USGS (without benefit of always having actually seen the real one). Also think its helpful to add some signage. Regards, Bill GustafsonKSAT (Alamo City!)

Guest Eagle

Dan:You are working on airports in California and I am doing the same. So that we do not duplicate, here are the ones I am planning to do:LVK - LivermoreMOD - ModestoOAK - OaklandRDD - ReddingSAC - Sacramento ExecutiveSCK - StocktonMRV - MontereySMF - Sacramento InternationalIf you are doing, or have started any of these, let me know and I will not continue.Keep FLYing

Frank,I've started TerraModelling the uncontrolled airports in northern NJ. I'll probably do the whole state, doing the airports that have not been done.Regards,

Guest chezz

Frank,Those who wanted to fly-by the Philippines I already made taxiways.chris salviejorpll

I have Terrascened the entire state of Kansas, added about 25 taxiways and Terramodeled as many airports. Unfortunatly, I Terramodeled a bunch of places, but then while enjoying them, I opened the default Fly!2 editor and added/moved/tweaked lots of things. So, if I upload them (not that anyone would really want to fly in Kansas anyway :) ) they won't look quite how I want them.Perhaps it's time to start over.

Nope...not overlapping. So far, I've completed RNM - Ramona and started MCQ - Palomar. I guess I'm focusing on the San Diego area at the moment. I'd also like to see some done on the central coast. Paso Robles, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, etc. These are beautiful places to fly and may connect L.A. to your central California airports.Dan

Guest Eagle

Dan - Thanks for the reply. I have done the San Diego International (KSAN), Bakersfield/Meadows Field (KBFL) and San Jose International (KSJC). None of these have custom models. Don't stop working on these if you have started. I can always remove the ones I have done from AVSIM. Just don't have the talent to do custom models.I will work on the ones I mentioned in the previous post. I can also do Paso Robles, San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara if you want. Just let me know.Keep FLYing

Biber,You do Great models!I'd like to suggest a few:1. Yellow Taildragger/Piper Cub2. More color variations on the Cessnas and Warriors; plain white, etc.3. USCG Helos4. Military Cargo PlanesThanks and Regards!

Guest nycflyer

What do you plan to do?I am adding Lincoln Park (N07) to my NY package. (As soon as I get deximport working)Would love to see the beach airports, Cape May, Atlantic City, etc...Scott CannizzaroPPASEL-KTEB

Scott,I'm NOT planning to DEXIMPORT anything(I messed up my ILS for CLE);39N,3N5,N07,N05,2N8,13N,00N,2N6,N75,29N (so far).Here's what's done so far:1. FWN - Sussex2. 12N - Aeroflex/Andover3. 4N1 - Greenwood Lake4. 1N7 - Blairstown5. AIY - Bader/Atlantic City7. resurrected old CDW8. resurrected old TTNPlanning to do (have actually landed at these):N52 Somerset47N Central Jersey (Kupper)N51 Solberg Hunterdon3N6 Old BridgeLDJ Linden (not sure new or old)BLM AllairePlanning to do if they exist(never landed):ACYWoodbineWildwoodCape MayFlying WMillerMillvilleRobbinsvilleI think you've done CDW/TEB/MMU correct?I've already Terrascened by Tile so some of the beaches are there.

Guest nycflyer

Yes, I've done:KTEB TeterboroKMMU MorristownKCDW Caldwell4N1 Greenwood LakeKEWR NewarkGreenwood lake is included with my pack of the other airports. Do you have it?I also have KMSV (Sullivan County INTL) that I'll add in a future update with N07 (Lincoln Park)Linden and Somerset would be great. I had to do emergency landings there on my checkride!-----------------------Scott CannizzaroPPASEL-KTEB

Scott,Nice! I'll remove my Greenwood Lake and Caldwell.I did some of my first flight training at Linden. Had my engine "pulled" over Somerset. Completed my ASEL/PP training at MMU. Great airport, I miss the FBO there.Jim DonlinPP-KTTN