Sign in to follow this  

SOO MANY PROBLEMS - PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

Hi people ,I`ve so many problems with FlyII , maybe You can help me?-In a night flight the landing/taxi-lights of the traffic are extremely bright andyou can see them about hundrets of kilometres away.(That`s the main problem)-When the aircraft traffic is "on" , I often get an error message:" atc. stack full " (in this way , I don`t really know)-When I want to land in St.Petersburg (Russia) there is a green squareon the airport!Yes , that are three problems which are so annoying particular the first and the second!!!!!!Please ,please when you know one of them - Please help me!Thanks!!!

G'day Mikeair,What! only 3 and so many! :-)1. You haven't said what type of video card you have but it looks like a driver problem. Please inform.2. Fly! II does seem to have a bug that causes the stack overflow error if you enable AI aircraft. Switch off the computer aircraft is the only way I know of eliminating this at present.3. no idea but looks also to be video card/driver related.Get back with more system info and I'm sure things will get sorted out.edit: info requestedoperating systemFly!II releasecurrent patch statusvideo carddriver revisionCheers,Roger @YSSY

With your computer aircraft turned on at its minimal can help, I had this problem with my old griphics card, but they all re-act in there own strange little way???

My graphic card:Nvidia TNT2 - 32MB...but is this the reason for the extreme bright flashing landing/taxi-lights?

>My graphic card: >Nvidia TNT2 - 32MB >...but is this the reason for the extreme bright flashing >landing/taxi-lights? Mike, Hi I hope I dont appear to jump the gun here. Stating that you have a Nvidia TNT2 32 meg card isnt enough info. Get back with more system info and I'm sure things will get sorted out.edit: info requestedoperating systemFly!II releasecurrent patch statusdriver revisionTonyWhy Oh .... Why cant I ????FlyII! ver. 2.30Directx 8.1nVidia drivers 28.32ECS K7S5A SOCKETA /DDR/ AUDIO/ATX MB, DDR 128MB PC-2100 266MHZ MEMORY ,AMD ATHLON T-BIRD 1.2GHZ 256K FSB266 PGA , NVIDIA GEFORCE2 MX-400 64MB 4X-AGP

Here are some facts of my computer:900 MHz384MB-RAMWindows MEPatch 2.30DirectX 8NVIDIA GeForce2 MX... hope that`s enough I`m a computer dummieThanks for your help!

Guest desmondw

Hi Mikeair, I had a similar problem with ATC Stack full & some other funny unexplainble things happening while running FLYII! This is probably not the words you were waiting for but I upgraded from Windows ME to Windows XP & this solved my problems. Hope this helps.

Thanks Mike, This is a start. But can you list what drivers you are using for video card? See my listing below? nVidia 28.32You can find this info by going to control panel, then look in system folder under display properties. This will show what drivers are installed for you card.TonyWhy Oh .... Why cant I ????FlyII! ver. 2.30Directx 8.1nVidia drivers 28.32ECS K7S5A SOCKETA /DDR/ AUDIO/ATX MB, DDR 128MB PC-2100 266MHZ MEMORY ,AMD ATHLON T-BIRD 1.2GHZ 256K FSB266 PGA , NVIDIA GEFORCE2 MX-400 64MB 4X-AGP

Hi,161 - I hope! You must know that my system is in german and thats alittle bit other (in the translation).