Sign in to follow this  

Regarding the Citation X750,Boeing 737,and the MD82!!!!

I guess my answer would be...hmmm... let me think about it....[h1] YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!! [/h1]Take careMike

Guest Josve

I don't think you can have them Peter!! You are going to make too much work for me with all the repaint you are going to do :)But if you promise to send me two shots of every repaint you make,it's ok :)Would make my life a little more easy.....Johnny"I'LL BE BACK"[div align=center]http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/josve/fly2/vas.gif][/div

Guest Fly II Pilot

Absolutely YES! (Please)Alejandro AmigorenaSyracuse, NYAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMGeForce 3 64MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB

Yes this way we can beta test them!

Please ... YES!!Thanks!Earl.... "and the greatest of these is Love." I Cor. 13:13

Hi Johnny,That would be Brilliant........I was'nt aware there was a B737 in development. I'm currently working on a B737 PANEL which is almost finished now (Just needs hooking up) but I'm running it through Jean's DC9. If Giorgio would Upload his 737 then I'll be able to extract the Model files and hopefully get things up and running.When the project is more or less ready for release I will contact Giorgio and ask his permission to release the Model along with the Panel (Full Credits of course).Hoping he Uploads his Aircraft!!.....and many thanks for asking him.Regards John

Hi Johnny !,I would also love to have those yummy ac :) .Kind RegardsAndy

Ok dear friends, I can't to see so much suffering :-)In the next week end I'll do the upload of my B737-500, MD80 and Cessna Citation X 750.I give you an alpha version of my planes, only visual models with default FLYII panels and settings.Speaking with Johnny Svensson, I said in this period I have not time to make the cockpits of my plane, because very busy with my job.I'll do cockpits and original settings when I'll find of freetime, but like you wish, you'll have my planes from next week end.For panels I'll try to do a new way to see the FlyII panel, and I hope to recreate the feelings of the aircraft cockpit I'm searching.In FlyII I find very nice cockpit details, but I don't find the feeling in the front panel. I'll want try to make it.A dear regard to all of you from ItalyGiorgio Gnesda