Sign in to follow this  

How large is the Fly community here ?

It would be nice to know how many people actually still visit the Fly! boards here at Avsim.If you are still a Fly! user, even if you enjoy multiple sims (as I do), please drop a reply here. You do not have to put any text in the message, just a reply. If you wish, you can add your hometown. It might be nice to know where everyone is from also.I have already counted the two most avid Fly! fans, Larry and Micheal J :-lol Cheers,Allen KriesmanDallas-Ft Worth, Texas USA

Guest Fly II Pilot

Alejandro AmigorenaSyracuse, NY (moving to Hamden, CT)

Guest Lindy

Hi Allen. I still use Fly!2 (as well as The Other Sim) Actually I just loaded it up the other day, after spending some time learning and playing with MSFS. With my new video card, the performance I get from Fly!2 is much better than before, and I really enjoyed the couple of short flights I took - short because that was all I had time for. I don't see myself abandoning it any time soon. -Lindy (multi-sim user) Va. Beach, VA :-wave

White Plains, NY. Regular user of Fly!2 and regular visitor of the AVSIM boards. -DK----David KohlFly! II v230Dell 8200 P4/1.8G, 1024MB RAM, Nvidia GF4 Ti4600 v28.83, WinXP Home Edition.CH Pro Pedals and Yoke USB.

Guest nycflyer

NYC !-----------------------Scott CannizzaroPPASEL-KTEB

Hey Allen:A suggestion. You could probably ask the AVSIM admins to run a quick report by IP address to get a sense of visitors to the Fly!2 boards. You could ask them to filter several ways including by State, by # of visits, etc. I'm guessing that they have some commercially available package that will report all those stats (WebTrends, etc.).-DK----David KohlFly! II v230Dell 8200 P4/1.8G, 1024MB RAM, Nvidia GF4 Ti4600 v28.83, WinXP Home Edition.CH Pro Pedals and Yoke USB.

Guest Niels_C

Hi there all,I have most certainly not written of Fly! and I won't for sometime to come, especially if Richard manages to release someinfo for developers to keep things going.I use both Fly!II and MSFS 2k2.Roskilde, Denmark (30 km's west of Copenhagen)Fly! safe,(First time in ages I post here, about time too)-Niels Christiansen

Guest Eagle

Rappahannock Academy, VirginiaLong live the Union!!!!!Keep FLYing

Tom did a survey on which is your primary sim which gave Fly! 4% and MSFS something like 90+%.What would be a really useful survey from Tom would be to know what percentage of the Avsim readers have Fly! on their hardrives rather than which is the primary sim.That would be a useful figure to calculate how many people own and use fly even if its a secondary sim and hence what sort of market there is for downloading updates, patches off the net if they were charged for a la X-planePeter

Cesar CedraroFly! FlyII Caracas-Venezuela

I have owned FLY from when it was a baby! I own all the copies! (fly, fly2k, fly2) I am starting to use a little msfs but thats only becuase I want to create a cockpit. If someone could help me interface all the buttons in fly with cockpit controls that would be great.William EnglishIndianapolis, IN, USA