Sign in to follow this  

Seneca Five progress pics to cheer :-)

With all the despondancy its a pleasure to show some new pics of the Seneca Five which TJ has forwarded.This will be released by RealAir Simulations assisted by TJ from our friends at ROTWPeter

Guest Henri W

Peter,This is looking fabulous. :-jumpy :-jumpy Thanks so much for the preview.Best regards,Henri

Now that plane looks like a lot of fun. You did an amazing job. May I ask, what is that black rectangle on the lower windshield?Take careMike

Guest tonyc

There's always the remote chance that things can turn around.....:-)tony

MikeHere is a pic i took from the Real Seneca five in conditions where you would need to use that black rectangle.Its heated and gives you a forward view for landing if the freezing layer is so low that the ice doesnt melt offPeter

JohnnyWhen you look at the selection of aircraft we have for Fly! theres a pretty good choice of high quality aircraft from our aircraft, ROTW, PMDG, Fly! stock and all the smaller authors.I love the ROTW TBM700 and of course our own Decathlon/ Citabria as well as the heavier variety from PMDG and some great single engine pistonsPeter

Guest Josve

Peter!The selection of high quality aircraft are certaily beginning to grow :)And I'm looking soooooo forward to the Seneca!!Feeling the spirit of the Fly community theese days,the future are beginning to look brighter than ever!!Johnny"I'LL BE BACK"[div align=center]http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/josve/fly2/vas.gif][/div

Thank You Peter. I remember seeing that shot in the SS forum but it never clicked what that rectangle was. :-)Take careMike

What artistry! Nothing like having your "baby" immortalized, is there Peter?

Randall Rocke

Woooooowww,that IS just incredible !!!:-abduct :-yellow1 Rodger

Guest chezz

is it for free? (just kidding). Wonderful!chris salviejorpll

Guest Dean

Looking forward to this one. Nothing like another twin to fly! She looks beautiful and I like the way you can see over the wing tip.