Sign in to follow this  

Socata TBM 700 installation problem

After reinstalling Fly II I have downloaded the TBM 700 at least 12 times both from the ROTW site and the Avsim Library. I place the files into the FlyII Aircraft Directory as I had in the past before reinstallation, no problems then . The TBM 700 shows up in the Aircraft selection page. Once I select the TBM to fly ,the screen goes black and the following message appears. I am then returned to the Windows screen. I have not changed anything in my software or hardware prior to or after reinstallation of Fly II.Subsystem is not registered (Tbmf)File susbystem.Cpp line 254 Checking the QTFO file I get the same message as above except for the addition of Error=2 (no such file or directory) I know the files are in the Fly II Aircraft directory. I have the little 3 colored triangle there and clck on it to install the files.I had this aircraft installed and working beautifly before the reinstallation. All other ROTW aircraft work just fine before and after reinstallation. Sure would appreciate any help I can get to have the TBM700 flying again.

HiDid you install the Pilatus provided by TRI as add-on. I am almost positive that the TBM needs some subsystems from this aircraft.RegardsJean

The error message is indicating that a subsystem has not be registered with the Fly! II kernel. In this case it is the 'Tbmf' subsystem. There is a DLL that you need to install in the modulespc folder that supports this subsystem and will take care of this problem (actually there are three). TBM_FuelTemp.dll TBM_Inertial_Sep_v2.dll TBM_TorqueGauge.dllMake sure that all three files are located in the proper folder. Otherwise, the TBM won't Fly! :-)Hope this helps.Cheers, Tony

Jean;Yes I do have the Pilatus installed and flying. Thanks for the reply.

Tony;You were 100% correct, I checked the Modules,pc folder, the three dll files were not there. Hunted around and found them in a seperate folder,moved them where you said they should be and miracle or miracles TBM700 is now airborne. Thanks Tony it's people like you and others that are willing to help out that make me extremely glad to be a member of this forum and a member of the Fly II community. Long live Avsim and Fly II