Sign in to follow this  

Boy, I sure wish....

that SOMEONE would make a fantastic model of a Cessna 152. One with a full working panel, accurate startup/shutdown procedues. Accurate radio stacks, gauges working in each interior view. And what would really top it off was if someone could model the actual 152 that I fly around in the REAL world.....wouldn't THAT be something?Oh, wait, what are these?

These are just a couple of shots of Eddie Souters awsome Cessna 152. I'm one of the lucky few that has got to beta test it for the last several months. You all are in for a treat when he releases this. Trust me.Dondo:)p.s., sorry for the dark pictures, I'm not real adept at taking screen shots.

That looks like the same plane I flew for one of my lessons. It's looking fantastic - the panels are excellent. Can't wait for the release.Peter

Guest ben_

Looks great.Looking forard to Fly!ing it.Ben

Oh man, when you were saying that you wished for one, you had me fooled, I was saying Yeah, I also wish for one.It looks fantastic. How long do we have to wait for it more or less? months, weeks Take careMike

Guest captbulldog

You big tease! :)How long to wait? Love to have it before I get back up in the air again.

Congratulations! Another high quality aircraft for Fly! II. Keep up the good work.P.S.For those who do not know Eddie, he's the one who also made the Cessna 150 for Fly!2k. Here are some more shots at his website.www.yxu06.ukgateway.net/C152/fly!II.htmCheers,

Fantastic !.I did all my PPL training in a 152, still got my performance charts and checklists ready to use with this gem.It looks just like the real thing.Kind RegardsAndy

Wow! I'll have to get it once it's done... Really nice work! :)Jason

Andy,If you can send the checklists to me, I'll build the checklist file for the Advanced Checklist program.Cheers, Tony

Its not Christmas yet.But I want to open this prezzy early ;)

Tony,No problem, I will scan them and e-mail the sheets in the morning.Thanks Tony :) .Andy