Sign in to follow this  

Boy, I sure wish....

Johnny,I have just this minute finished scanning them, I have included some W&B, Landing,TO charts as well.I`ll fire these of to Tony now, and if your keen I can either e-mail them to you, or tidy them up and upload to Avsim.Let me know, I have a whole box load of my old training papers which all relate to the 152 as well.Kind RegardsAndy

I don't want to dampen your enthusiasm guys, but don't you need an airplane first?!Just to put the record straight, it won't be available within the next three weeks as there is still a tricky problem to resolve and I'm going off on vacation for a couple of weeks. (Including a visit to Oshkosh with a bit of luck).Thanks for your support and I hope you're not going to be too disappointed when it finally trundles out.Eddie

Hi Eddie.I hope that it was okay that I posted those pictures of your wonderful 152. I was not going to comment on the dates of release etc, I just wanted to show the Fly! community that people are working on planes for us users. After Rich H. mentioned that the Fly! franchise was pretty much dead, I wanted to perk some people's spirits a little, and what better way then to show them an awsome Cessna 152 that is in the works.Hope this was okay. In hindsight, I guess I should have asked you first.Pieter

Don't worry about it Pieter,The reason I haven't made any announcement myself is that I don't like to disappoint people when they're expecting something to happen soon. I'm very unreliable when it comes to delivering things to a schedule!Eddie