Sign in to follow this  
Guest Josve

B747 Panel

Looks fabulous!!!! I can't wait to get home and download this.Will the V/S still be limited to 2000fpm on ascent/descent or have I just not figured out how to make this work yet?? :-)John Bauderjohnlbauder@aol.comFly!2K MAC/Fly II PC UserPalm Springs, California, USA

Hi JohnAs far as I know, there is no parameter that I know for the VS adjustment. However, after take off, I often set manually VS speed greater than 2000fpm before engaging the AP. Sometime, when engaging the AP, the current speed stays. But as soon as the VS knob is touched, the limit is reestablished.RegardsJean

Those shots are beautiful. The panle looks complicated. I like taht. Mike

Guest dajackman

VERY VERY AWSOME...however, I couldn't get the PFD display to turn on, can anyone advise were that switch is? Thanks....

Very nice panel and aircraft.Many compliments to Jean and Roberto.Giorgio Gnesda

G'day Jean,"Singapore Airlines" way to go :-)Great panel, congratulations to Roberto on a much needed panel; it's a beauty. How about puting winglets on the -300 and making it a -400 :-jumpy.now that we have a 400 panel.Cheers,Roger @YSSY

Yeah, I can see it now. Just try adding 8' to each wing...I bet anything you end up with a Cessna. :-)Cheers, Tony

G'day Johnny,Yeah mate I know the span difference ( I posted those specs :-) )You haven't seen Jean at work. I have!8 ft. of the difference is taken up by the winglets. Stretching the o/b wing panels 3.5 feet each is not outside the realms of possibility.Keep the faith Johnny :-)Cheers,Roger @YSSY