Sign in to follow this  
JimD737

Giorgio Gnesda's Boeing 737-500

Hey fellow Fly!er's,I'am starting a request list for repaints of Giogio's B737-500.You can nominate one livery and if I think I can do a good job on it, and I think it'll look good then I'll put it in the rotation.I may do a paint kit depending on how difficult it is to paintup the '37. I won't know how easy it will be to do this until I get a version to play with.Pete

Guest Hagar

I dont`t care much about SAS, they just ate Braahens for dinner and they are way too expensive to fly with domestic...This is my all time favourite 737 livery, not because it is Norwegian, but the paint job...;)

Guest Hagar

Pete,You`re Number 1 painting :)

**Continental**b.rgdsCesar/Venezuela

Dear Pete,I want say you I maked these aircrafts for FlyII comunity and not only for myself. Feel free to do every repaint you wish, I'll love to see your works. I think to upload them this week end, then you can do your nice repaints. Like you know, B737 is in Lufthansa livery and MD82 comes in Alitalia,American Airlines and Sas liveries.You can do all others you prefer and like ok?Many compliments for your works I appreciate very much.Many regards from Italy and I wait for your repaints of my planesCiaoGiorgio Gnesda

Guest Mgarmy

Whoops, I am late.KLM, Transavia, DutchbirdMannie

Guest Fly II Pilot

I'd like to see one from the former LAPA (Lineas Aereas Privadas Argentinas) which then changed names to ARG and finally to AIRG. They fly the -700 but... who can tell the difference...LAPA Liveryhttp://www.airliners.net/open.file/153094/L/ARG Liveryhttp://www.airliners.net/open.file/230820/L/I don't have any pictures of the AIRG Livery yet.Thanks!Alejandro AmigorenaSyracuse, NYAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMGeForce 3 64MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB

Pete,United Airlines, in the old colors. United never flew the -500's (I think they only flew the -100's and -200's series), but the -500 would be nice in the old colors.Whatever livery you paint will as usual be awesome!Regards,Bob L

You mean like this one? United has a fleet of Boeing 737-300's and 737-500's, most of which are still in service. I'd also like to see the Fly! 737-500 painted in United's colors, either color scheme.Also, Air France is a pretty big operator of 737-300/500's, and it'd be nnice for me to have one in Air France's colors since their's is the only 737-500 I've ever been on.

Guest DannyV

Hi Pete,I request:1. Qantas2. Virgin BlueThanks for the opportunity of requesting the repaints - anything you do will be awesome!!!Cheers,Danny VickersAustralian Fly! Group