Sign in to follow this  

Tribute to ROTW

Guest Henri W

Hi,I just put this picture on the screen shot forum as well. I think it looks quite realistic, don't you agree? The scenery depicted is Bretagne by Gilles Guesnel. Yves Missenard was kind enough to send me two CD's with this beautiful scenery.Big thanks to all the guys at ROTW.EnjoyHenri

Relly beautiful this sceneryGiorgio Gnesda

Guest tonyc

Those guys are great!tony

When a screen shot looks good................ I'll say so!This looks good!!L.Adamson

Guest Mgarmy

Wow Henri, this looks very authentic! Do you know if ROTW is going to make it available for download?Mannie

Like everything ROTW make for Fly! this looks superb :-)Peter

Guest Henri W

Thanks a lot for the feedback, everybody. Yes, ROTW creates magnificent addons for Fly!Mannie, I do not know whether ROTW will upload this scenery. It is rather big. How is your Dutch scenery coming along, BTW?Cheers,Henri

I saw from www.simvol.org the Atr 42 visual model preview.A very detailed aricraft. ComplimentsGiorgio Gnesda

Guest Henri W

Giorgio,The preview of your B737 was stunning as well. Magnificent work!Henri

Guest Mgarmy

Henri,I hope they will make it available somewhere in the future.The Dutch scenery is progressing slow due to some un-expected workload at this end, which is a good sign given the state of world economy. I mastered the creation of 3D models and started digging into Python to see how I can implement some more dynamics around airports. I guess I will release Texel and Ameland somewhere in August including a new TS rendering of all the wadden unless Paul beats me to it.But first, I am going to enjoy a well deserved holliday.Best,Mannie

Thank you for nice words. I am happy you like my plane and I hope you will enjoy with it.Giorgio Gnesda