Sign in to follow this  
Guest Henri W

New Website for Fly! Development

Guest dajackman

A new web site has been created for Fly!/Fly!2 development. The idea is a place for you to post your ongoing projects, help others with their projects, organize larger projects, and to help the new developer. After the recent postings in the Fly forum in reference to Fly!'s future, I felt this would be a great way to help keep Fly! development going strong. If you get a change stop by and let me know what you think. I am also looking for help keeping the site up to date. If you are interested please let me know.I just want to do my part to keep Fly! the best Flight Sim in the world!!www.flydevelopers.com-dajackman

Guest Eagle

Good site and I hope others will use it. We need a place where all developers and non-developers can go for information.I did not see anything about projects under development. Did I miss it?Keep FLYing

Guest dajackman

They will be in the downloads section. I just went live tonight, so you were one of the first visiters.

Very well put together, the website design is top notch....So, I registered and will upload a beta of Liverpool John Lennon Airport tomorrow. All the best in this new projrct.... Steve

I had a quick visit this morning, very,very well done.I will certainly make use of this excellent site.Thankyou.Andy

Guest Henri W

Looking very good. I registered and will certainly use your site.Best regards,Henri