Sign in to follow this  
Guest GrantM

Oh my, oh my, This time I really messed things up!!

Guest Josve

There I was sitting with a great image of another goody for the Fly2! community,when it suddenly turned into a Jigsaw puzzle.....So if anybody can help me solve this Quiz?? What Aircraft is on the image??If someone gets it right,I might show you the real pic :)http://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/User_files/3d35d28d7a87a90e.jpgJohnny"I'LL BE BACK"[div align=center]http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/josve/fly2/vas.gif][/div

Guest Sabadin

Do I see an F-14 for FlyII?

To me it looks like an f-18. I'm not going to sit and cut all teh pieces and then put them together but from the bits of plane I see, it looks like an F-18 or F-15Take careMike

Johnny,Once again you give me the goose bumps, gimme gimme gimme dat plane buddy ;)

Cool! Will it ahve sweeping wings? Doesn't hurt to ask right? It looks excellent.Mike

Guest Jan

Johnny, that man is a magic wizard with the 3DMax.Looks the same quality we get from professional simulation developers.(At least).Lookingforward to other things he might have up his sleeves. :)Keep it up Giorgio, you are a master.Jan

Guest GrantM

Johnny,Please correct me if I am wrong, but it seems you have shown us for sometime now at least four Giorgio projects in the works, teasing us with these beautiful original creations? or repaints?, but not one has come to fruition for the FLY! community. It seems I have seen the Citation posted at least three for four times for quite some time, but no airplane released and I rarely see Giorgio's postings here in the forum, just your's on his behalf. Are you sure Giorgio is not an alias you are using? :-lol Have you not shown us a citation, a 735, an MD-82, and an F-14 so far made by Giorgio? Forgive me if I have missed some explanation in the past, but emerging for me is a mystery why so many aircraft are developed so far, but none released. Can you shed some light? And, what fantastic work. This Cat looks marvelous!Thanks,Grant

Guest Josve

Hello Grant!!I will correct you at once!! You are wrong!!LOLOL I'm just taking care of the Public Relations and beta(alpha) testing of Giorgios planes :).Which I think myselves did in a good way :)Made some waves in the community at least!!He have given me permission to post shots of the planes,so that the community can see whats going on.Giorgio is extremely talented!! Wish I had one 10'th of his skills!!The aircraft will be released this weekend :)So you better stay tuned and download them when they arrive!!The F14 is something he have had for a long time,but not imported to fly2 before now.Hope this was sheding some light Grant!!Giorgio is my friend,and absolutely exists :)And there maybe more to come.........Johnny"I'LL BE BACK"[div align=center]http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/josve/fly2/vas.gif][/div

Guest GrantM

Johnny,Thank you for the explanation. I agree, Giorgio has exceptional talent and he appears to exhibit great modesty. I am excited about soon acquiring his beautiful aircraft! I hope he keeps more coming. Thanks for showcasing them for us.Regards,Grant