Sign in to follow this  

Repainting Pa19 (Pa18) in French Military colors

Hi allI am not ready with the Dutch airforce Pa19 ( but is goes steady and I hope to publish it in september after the hollydays) but I could not resist making this yellow bird.It is just the outside (the easiest part) but Jean Baruch from ROTWsend me some lovely pic`s.I asked him to do so ,because I want to make an nice French Pa19for the ROTW team.Jean wrote:I join you the four pictures of the French Army L-18c that I have.The yellow ones are the very aircrafts used in Algeria by ALAT for military operations, in particular on support of the Legion entrangere.Just two days ago I received the pic`s.Maybe one of the ROTW members can tell me the mascotte of thisALAT regiment.It would be nice to place it on the panel (like Teddy-BOER). GreetzLeen de JagerEHRD:-lol

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Very nice and fast work. I think (in fact I am SURE) that the French army officers were not very tolerant for Teddy bears or others "mascottes" but if I find one...Jean BARUCH (ROTW)