Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jan

Thank you from Giorgio Gnesda!!

Dear FlyII enthusiasts,I must thank all people very much for your nice words and thoughts, I read in the forum about me and my planes. Really You are very very kind and I hug all you!Special thanks and regards to my friend JOHNNY SVENNSON who, with his kindness and enthusiasm, help me to continue to make FLYII planes and for convincing me to release the alpha version this week end :-)Publicly, I want to thank the dear JEAN SEBATIER because he expleined me several mounts ago, step by step, the precise procedure to build an aircraft for FlyII with patience and kindness. Thank you Jean!Also I read of someone who asks you why the reasons I maked several projecs but no releases. Johnny knows the reasons but I wish to explain you also.The first reason is I don't like to release an incomplete work,really I consider a true plane a project with- 3D visual model (exterior)- complete cockpit- original flight model and settings- original soundsIt's easy to understand I love to release you a model complete of all. The second reason (you don't know) is, when you posted the pics of my Cessna Citation X 750 on your site,I received several emails (about ten)of persons that said me they was making a more detailed plane then mine, that there are other models more interesting then mine etc etc.!but,Really, today, I don't understood what are these so interesting models and where are these very detailed models.After the receiving of these emails I thought to stop the releasing of the planes and to give them to my friends only! I accept every constructive critic if it means to help me to do better and if it's maked with respect. I think, If there is someone who makes a model more nice than mine, this is not a bad thing for me, because I can have a more beautiful model in my storage, and the next time I can do a model better than the previous one thank to the learning of other modeller. I think this is not a serious race and the only prominence is the friendship and the enjoyng of people in this beautiful hobby where we can escape from the dayly life for little moments.Always,I am very busy with my job, and very often I travel for it.I haven't time to fly in the during the day, and the time I find to do aircrafts is,above all,in the late night and sometime in the week end (but very often I am into my projects saturday and sunday also!).Really I am very happy if I can do something to enjoying of flightsimmers and mine.Again, I want to thank you very very much for your interest in my plane and I hope you can enjoy with them. I dislyke you'll have an alpha version, with FlyII default settings and panels, but if I wait to have freetime to complete them you haven't them anytime!!Anyway the waiting is over, this week end I'll upload them in the www.avsim .com file library and I wish you a very nice flight with my private livery Cessna Citation X 750, Lufthansa Boeing 737-500 and Alitalia-American Airlines, Scandinavian MD-82 !!!!A dear regard from ItalyGiorgio Gnesda

Hi GiorgioWe all appreciate all the stuff you make for FLY!2. Do not be affected by the people that make negative comments. 99% of us want to hug YOU for what you are doing in your spare time to share with others. I aunderstand about not wanting to release a plane without a panle or incomplete model etc. but there is an advantage to release a beta version. IF amny people downlaod it they can help you find bugs, problems etc. It will help you make a better model/panel etc.The people who criticize, just ignore them.Take careMikeBTW That plane looks so coooolll!!!!

Giorgio,Many thanks in advance of the release of your aircraft. These my friend are works of art and the love you put into them shows thru and thru. Those who say such things to you only do this because they just cant make them like you do.PS. Give my love to Roma I miss herAll the best Stevie

Guest Henri W

Giorgio,I would like to thank you again for all the hard work you put in your models. They are really a piece of art. I do not want to think of all the time you spent on them. Don't worry about some people giving you negative unfounded feedback. Probably they do not know what they are talking about. I am sure everybody here loves your airplanes.Good luck with finishing them in all respects.Best regards,Henri

Guest Hagar

Hang in there Giorgio. After a while you`ll get immune regarding negative critics. You`re in control, not them :)

Giorgio,Your Cessna is one of the most beautiful aircraft I've seen modeled. I just can't get my head around the idea that someone else would put you down like that. I am especially puzzled by the fact that, so far, your "competitors" haven't produced their more intricate aircraft. Ignore 'em is my advice. You keep on plugging because you have a real gift. Keep up the good work. And who knows, maybe there are some folks in the community that can work with you on the systems and panel design. Cheers, Tony

Guest GrantM

Giorgio,I asked the question of why so many project, yet no releases. This was not any kind of criticism, just a question. I am so impressed by your creations that I would like to fly and enjoy them as soon as possible. I thanked Johnny for giving some explanations and now you have given reasons why no releases. I think it commendable of you to fault your release schedule to achieve such quality.. it definitely shows in your work. Thank you for responding, sharing in the forum, and I look forward to enjoying your extraordinary aircraft creations. Keep up the excellent work!con le considerazioni gentili,Grant

Dearest, thank you for your nice words.I will write here when I'll upload the aircrafts.Have a good dayGiorgio Gnesdasportdesign@libero.it

Guest Mgarmy

Giorgio,We should never forget that this is a hobby where each one of us is contributing in one way or another. Important however is that we should have fun and joy to do what we like. As you said, it is a way to escape for a little moment from our daily challanges and do something different. Your work is commendable and contributes to this community. Fly! is about quality and not quantity. You do what you think is best to achieve the quality you think your work needs to have and I am confident that this will be very much appreciated by all those who will be using your products.Thanks again for your efforts and great work!Mannie

Great work!!!Thank you Giorgio - I am looking forward to it!!!God BlessAlfred

Guest DannyV

Hi Giorgio,Thanks for sharing your outstanding work with us! I look forward to downloading them... The MD80 has to be one of my all time favourites :-)Cheers,Danny VickersAustralian Fly! Group

Guest Jan

Hello Giorgio.You are making some of the most correct and beautiful aircrafts for anyflight sim on the net.Keep it up.I think the bad e-mails are from peopleoutside the FlyII comunity,and they probably envy your work.Just continue with your stuff,and don't let them bother you.Take care.Jan