Sign in to follow this  
Guest Henri W

Beech 1900D

Guest Henri W

Hi,Attached you will see a few screen shots of Jarno's Beech 1900D. During the last week we have worked on improving the cockpit views for this plane a bit. While the cockpit essentially still is a KingAir 200 cockpit, the views now are drastically different. Most important, the engines have been removed from the views, just like in reality. This allows for a great view of the environment. Also Bosco Leal's GPS addition has been incorporated, as well as A. Spellbinder's center post. The latter with some modifications: 1) some perspective was put in the picture (tapering of the post); 2) wind shield whipers were added.I took the liberty of adding/changing the rear views by using some of Marcello Lugari's excellent cockpit views from his outstanding B1900D cockpit for FS2k2. Currently I am awaiting his permission to use these bitmaps.At present only the cockpit views for 1024x768 resolution have been modified. I would appreciate some feedback on what other resolution to tackle. I would think 800x600. Thanks.Best regards,Henri

Absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to get my hands on this one...Cheers, Tony

Yeah! I love that plane. I love the centerpost, it looks very realistic. Man, there are too many add-ons lately, I have trouble keeping up. Take careMike

Very Very beautiful, center view is a real way to see inside an aircraft! ComplimentsGiorgio Gnesda

The shots are just fabulous. Very clear and very professional looking.It will be a pleasure to fly your aircraft.

Guest Henri W

Thanks for the nice words, guys. Cheers,Henri

Guest CaptainJ

Stunning shots Henri! ;) take care everyone! :-wave

Guest Henri W

Just took this plane to Bordeaux (LFBD). Big thanks to Doc Parano, for another wonderful scenery from ROTW. Cheers,HenriP.S. Before everybody starts to wonder, the second picture is only a section of the screen shot. In this way I did have to shrink it so much.

Hello Henri,You're an expert in taking screenshots. Please forward them to the screenshot forum in order to promote Fly!2.Although I'm Dutch, I have never heard from Transtravel. Can you tell me something more about them?And as far as the resolution is concerned: 800x600 please. I'm saving for an 18 inch TFT monitor. Till then I use the 800x600.Regards

Guest Henri W

Thanks a lot, Hans.I certainly will put a couple more screen shots on the screen shots forum. I do not know too much about TTA either. I do know that they are flying from Rotterdam, since I see them over there quite frequently.Regarding the screen shots, if you like I can mail you a few nice ones in 800x600 resolution.Best regards,Henri

Guest Henri W

Hans,Reading your message again, I now understand you prefer to use Fly! II in 800x600. Indeed, this was my original question. Okay, I will start working on the 800x600 version as well then. Perhaps we will upload that a bit later. Just shrinking the bitmaps from 1024x768 to 800x600 gives very poor results (edges). This implies that I have to manually edit about all bitmaps. I hope to finish that job before I go on holiday.Best regards,Henri

Guest Henri W

www.tta.nl:TTA company profile and commercial development Since 1996 Trans Travel Airlines (TTA) operates scheduled services between European cities. Founded in 1985 the company was active in general aviation, charter flights, ambulance flights and ownership of a fleet of leased-out single engine aircraft.The development of a regional scheduled network started in 1996 with the route between Rotterdam and Hamburg, based on a future plan of creating a network within north-west Europe for business related transportation on region to region routes and links to main airports for feeder traffic. By now TTA has expanded it's operation to 7 different routes and ad-hoc charter flights.TTA operates the comfortable ATR 42 aircraft with a capacity of 46 passengers, the Beech 1900D aicraft and a luxurious Beech 200. As an independent company, TTA has interline and ticketing agreements with a large number of other airlines as KLM, SAS, Lufthansa, Sabena, Aer Lingus, British Airways, Deutsche BA, LOT, etc. A closer commercial co-operation with other carriers, - regional and main carries -, is a priority for the coming period. The further development of TTA's network is also depending of this future strategy. The total number of passengers flown on TTA network in 2000 was 32.000. In 2002 TTA expects more than 75.000 passengers.

Guest CaptainJ

Hello Hans en Henri,The B1900D from TTA fly's a daily flight from Groningen (Eelde) to Amsterdam (Schiphol) maybe you guy's can make those airports! aswell? Amsterdam is a lonely airport in FLY II wright now :-( Take care you guy's :-wave