Sign in to follow this  
Guest Henri W

Beech 1900D

Guest Henri W

TTA regular routes:

Please, Please 800x600 for my very old eyes. This is going to be a great airplane. Thank You.

Guest Henri W

Thanks, Fred.Good to know that there are several people going to use 800x600. That makes it worth the effort. I hope to have the bitmaps for this resolution finished in a couple of days. If all goes well, Jarno and I will release the plane (version 3) sometime at the end of coming week.Best regards,Henri

Hello Henri and Jarno,Thank you both so much for your comprehensive answers.As far as Amsterdam Schiphol is concerned, I think a lot of Fly!ers would love to have this airport terramodeld. But unfortunately I don't have the skills to develop it. So I will have to wait for a volunteer who has. Maybe we can place a call on the forum!

That will be wonderfull, thank you for your effort.

Henri,The cockpit conversion looks just perfect, I am really looking forward to this.And you screenshots are again, some of the best I have ever seen, just magnificent.Thankyou Henri.Kind RegardsAndy

Guest Henri W

Thanks a lot, Andy :-)Take care.Henri

Guest Henri W

Fred, and Hans too,Conversion of the 800x600 bitmaps went a lot faster than expected. Experience counts, I think, and the lower resolution also made things easier. So the coming release will definitely also work for 800x600.At the moment I am still waiting for the go-ahead from the owner of the rear-view bitmaps I am using. The description with the FS2k2 panel where I got them from is extremely unclear about who actually is the owner of the files. In fact there are several readme files included (since that panel also is a compilation of several contributions) and that is really confusing. Anyway, I think I have it sorted out. Now lets hope I get the permission.Best regards,Henri