Sign in to follow this  
Guest andrewluck

EGGP Beta 2 Liverpool Airport

Here are a few pictures of my Beta V2 of Liverpool Airport. Beta V1 is available at www.flydevelopers.com, but the full version will be here at Avsim.SteveOOps just noticed the firestation is the wrong way round????

Guest ben_

Looking great.I like the little extra buildings at the edge of the airport too.Ben

Guest Henri W

Looking wonderful, Steve. I am looking forward to it. We need more European airports for commuter flights. Keep up the good work.Cheers,Henri

Sorry, pictures were taken after Easyjet flight left ;)Thanks for the nice coments you Guys!!!!Steve

Many thanks,Im just doing the finishing touches to EGGP Liverpool John Lennon Airport. Sadly the frame rates dropped baddly when I tested what I really wanted from this, as I feel it could be more accurate, so a bit of artistic licence has prevailed with a hint of Hale Village as you land, also the road leading to Ogglet Shaw, Dungeon Lane (were I spent hours practicing for my motorbike test while watching the birds fly in....yes I past first time)(Wish it was my PPL) Im halfway through doing EGNR Hawarden which is just a few miles away on the Welsh border near to were I now live. I have also started Wharton, & Blackpool were I plan to put an oilrig so you can ferry the Guys over there??? ;) It will be far in the distance.(30 miles or so)Bye for now Steve

Guest Henri W

Steve,I saw that you use fences around your airport. I found that these negatively affect my frame rates quite a bit. However, Allen Kriesman thinks that should not be the case. Anyway, perhaps you should try and see what happens when you leave the fences out. Just take them out temporarily by saving the earlier TM-generated files.I would very much like to hear what you find.Best regards,Henri

Thanks for the tip Henri. I will try this and see what happens.Steve.

Guest andrewluck

SteveReally nice work. Looking forward to Hawarden as this is manned most evenings on Vatsim.Andrew Luck18 miles SW EGSH

Steve,Your scenery looks fantasic, I can`t wait to try it out.Thankyou !.Kind RegardsAndy

Guest andrewluck

SteveGot a missing model error message here; rav4lsil.bin. Any idea which package this is from?Andrew Luck18 miles SW EGSH

Not too sure but do you have the cars pod?I think its that.StevePS any one any idea's?

Guest andrewluck

SteveYes, it was the cars pod. Got them now.ThanksAndrew Luck18 miles SW EGSH