Sign in to follow this  
Guest Josve

What is the aircraft you wish to have? - Giorgio Gnesd

Dearests,A little question:I'd like to know the more loved aircrafts you'd like to have in your computer!I'd prefer to do something you want!see youGiorgio Gnesdasportdesign@libero.it

How about the Cessna 421C Golden Eagle III? Oh yeah, the Beechcraft V35B Bonanza -- a v-tail would be really cool! Cheers, Tony

Hi Giorgio,A BIG BIG Thank you for uploading your aircraft, they will make a LOT of people very happy and create a tremendous amount of interest, at a time when we need it.As for another aircraft, if you could do any for me, it would have to be CONCORDE.Theres something about its elegance when its on approach coming in to land. And I think if someone made this aircraft model for FLYII it would make the perfect addition, especially if the NOSE cone could be animated too.I'm off to download your aircraft now and get the 737 matched up to my panel.Thanks again and best regardsJohn

Giorgio,My preference has always been for the heavies, but the one general aviation airplane I'd love to see is the Cessna push-pull twin. I don't remember the model number, but it's the one with front and rear prop's. That would be a great plane to have.Pete

Guest nycflyer

Gulfstream, Falcon, Mooney, Bonanza.-----------------------Scott CannizzaroPPASEL-KTEB

how bout some vintage ww2 aircraft? maybe a bomber? p47? you name it.

Giorgio,Thanks for asking. The only aircraft I'd like to see is the ERJ-145, regional jet.Regards,

I've made significant progress on a panel for the Lancair Columbia 300. This is a new plane, but is quickly becoming a rising star. It is one of the new generation of single engine, high-performance piston aircraft. I've put a lot of time into the panel, but would love an expert like you to help me with the external model. Here are a few pics:The real columbia:http://home.earthlink.net/~finsdad/FlyII/p...umbia_pic_a.jpghttp://home.earthlink.net/~finsdad/FlyII/p...umbia_pic_b.jpgAnd here is a recent picture of my panel so far. I've made more progress than this picture shows and have the panel working in Fly!II.http://home.earthlink.net/~finsdad/FlyII/p...umbia_panel.jpgBy the way, your recent releases are beautiful. I'd love to help on any panel projects for these aircraft.http://home.earthlink.net/~finsdad/FlyII/p...s/avsim_sig.jpgDan

Guest Jan

Hello GiorgioThanks for spending time for us and FlyII.We need more helicopters forthis sim.What about Sikorsky S61N,AS332L SuperPuma, or even the goodold Bell47G.There might be some panels under development...;)I can getyou all the drawings and pictures needed.Happy we'll get more qualitywork into our sim,so keep up your good work Giorgio. :)Have a nice dayJan

I suggest anything aslong as it has all of its correct systems. I would like to see older jets like 707 727 and dc9. Of course with all the correct instruments. NOT GLASS!

MMMMM just tried your aircraft! AWESOME! Best ones I think yet! Or maybe I am just a md80 fan!

Dearests,It's very important for me to know your tastes!!Thank you for your replies :-)Have a nice sundayGiorgio Gnesda

Guest marcao

Giorgio, first of all Thank you!Your planes ares really nice.I would like to see the EMB-120 Brasilia or the ERJ-145 on the virtual skies. By now, I'll be more than satisfied with a complete 737.Regards, :-beerchugMarco Antonio SilvaBrazil

Hi Giorgio,I'd really like to see an L1011 Tristar, or something like an A340.Cheers,Matthew.